How Volunteers Help?
- Cooking, serving or clean-up or shopping for the Senior Drop-in
- Running errands for seniors
- Clarical assistance and answering phones
- Special Events
Reasons to Volunteer
- Helping Others
- Expanding horizons
- Make a difference
- Enjoying new adventures
- Opening new opportunities
- Sharing knowledge and expertise
- Gaining skills and work experience
- Building self esteem and confidence
- Meeting people and making friends
Benefits of Volunteering
- New challenges
- Self Satisfaction
- Resume Material
- Career Exploration
- Confidence Building
Become A Member
Support our agency and become a member.
Donate Your Bottles
Drop off your empty bottles at the side of our building in our bottle bin box! All monies goes towards supporting our After School Program and Summer Day Camp.
Make a Monetary Donation
By making a monetary donation, you are helping out in so many areas of the community. The money donated goes to good food boxes for low income families, helps support our seniors programs, helps with our Christmas family shopping and more. If you would like to make a donation please click the link below!