Whitevalley Community Resource Centre requires a part-time (up to10 hours per week) Accounting Supervisor @ $25.00- $30.00/hr, depending on experience, starting immediately.
- A minimum of a two year diploma in business administration (with an accounting focus).
- A demonstrated working knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience of Sage 50 and Microsoft Office suite software.
- Previous experience working with the diversity associated with non – profit organizations an asset.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but are not limited to:
- Financial reports
- Account Transfers
- Bank Reconciliation Review
- Yearly Audit preparation and follow-up
- Yearly Charitable Tax Return and Gaming Summary Report
- Yearly GST report
Please submit resumes by July 19, 2019 – 4 pm to:
Whitevalley Community Resource Centre – Attention Dawn Frizzell
2114 – Shuswap Avenue
Lumby, B.C. V0E 2G0
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
- Volunteer Drivers – Volunteers are needed to drive seniors in our community to and from medical appointments in Vernon and Kelowna.
- On call Cooks
If you are interested in helping in any of these areas. Please contact Lin at 250-547-8866 for more information.